Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Yesterday was Halloween, another great day to talk about. I dressed up as a skeleton/zombie/jedi/murderer thing, I had fake bloody body parts attached to me too along with a fake snake. I went to the downtown Hallofest and the little kids there were scared of me. However, one little kid wasn't and came up to me and pointed. He was like "You're a monster! I like you!" and I was like "Heh, thanks." The mom of the kid freaked out though. "Stay away from strange men!" She yelled to the boy and I was like...wow...she called me a man. I wasn't offended though, I thought it was funny. I mean, I was wearing a mask so she couldn't see my face. Anyway, later I went on a hay ride with raela, moxie, and goober. This hay ride wasn't nearly as good as last years hay ride. The drama club at my school ran the hay rides of the years before but this year some other place ran it instead. There were more chainsaws, dissection, murders, blood and gore, and fear last year. However, this year the ride was kinda of blah with just a few guys chasing us. Also, the haunted house wasn't even a real house. It was just this walkthrough maze made out of plastic sheets...However, I had fun with my friends. We also rode in the back of a pick up truck around the street at night and there as a full moon out so I just kind of stared at it for a while. When I got home, I casted a couple spells. Afterall, Halloween is the most magickal day of the year.

1 comment: