Friday, August 14, 2009

My Brother Inspired to Write A Rap

its 1:30 in the morning, and im rapping at the clock
dreamin of the day when ill grow myself a cock
theres a girl who wants me but her mom is very vile
shes a catholic bitch who dont like my style
fuck her and anyone else whos against being gay
i dont fuck wit chu for being straight
so what if you dont like my ways
that dont mean you got to hate
ill be laughin' at you when im getting laid
so what if im going to hell after this
my girl will be there and meet me with a warm, wet kiss
we'll have fun in those firey pits
shaking our booties, and bouncing our tits
i mean, i dont believe in hell anyway
you wouldnt either if you were gay
so go to your mass and start to pray
cuz god's definately not going to like what i have to say
who wants to believe they're sentenced for doom?
since the day they popped out of their mother's womb
Lock me up in your hell-like tomb
all because what happened in my bedroom
two girls in a bathroom stall
gay pride parades are an embarrassment to all
but then again, so is the Lakesquare mall
we start judging and you'll be quick to fall
lets be civil here
as civil as civil gets for a queer
im not talking about gay rights here
im talking about that stick up your rear
who are you to choose one's fate?
who are to choose my mate?
back off and let me date
show some support before its too late

4 comments:

  1. =P I love your rap. You should make it famous! I'm serious, you're really good at this girl! Woot Woot! I root for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZEH!

    But as my father, who is a Catholic who supports you guys, says, "It's not the Catholics. Don't blame them. It's how stupid Rae's mom is being."

    ReplyDelete